ProCera®: 25 years of experience
ProCera® Cheese Wax is a natural, reliable protection for hard and semi-hard cheeses. ProCera® secures perfect ripening conditions and provides a unique way to market the cheese and create special features aimed at end-consumers.
With 115 years of dairy sector experience Procudan assure a state of the art quality and technical support. The ProCera® assortment covers the following categories:
- ProCera® Basic
- The all-round cheese wax applicable to a broad range of cheeses
- Creates protection and supports in preventing mould formation
- ProCera® Finish
- The transparent coating for cheeses covered in aluminium foil or on top of your labels
- Emphasizes colours and decorations ensuring optimum marketing
- ProCera® Colour
- The specially designed, coloured wax providing strong marketing appeal
- Easily cuttable, leaving no cracking edges or colour stripes
- ProCera® Peel
- The two component, easily removable coating
- Strong marketing appeal and easy end-user consumption of cheeses
- ProCera® Seal
- The solid sealing wax, resealing the coating after sample taking
- Direct applicable without pre-melting or other pre-treatments
- ProCera® Special
- The high performing custom-tailored cheese wax
- Unique solution for unique cheeses
For further information and dialogue please contact Sales Manager ProCera® Carsten L. Christensen at phone +45 7634 4416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to find additional information on Wax and plastic coating.